Certificate Program Applications
- August 1: Applications open
- September 30: Application Deadline
- October 16 - 27: Interviews
- November 1: Notification of Acceptance
- November 6: Confirmation of Acceptance- deposit and registration forms due
- November 18 - 19: New Student Orientation
- November 29: Class Begins!
Info Sessions and Open Classes
- August 14: Info Session, 6-8pm, Neighborhood Preservation Center
- August 23: Open Class, 6-8pm, The Arsenal
- September 6: Open Class, 8:30-10:30am and 2:30-4:30pm, The Youth Farm
- September 12: Info Session, 6-8pm, 61 Local
September 16: Open Class, 10am-2pm, Taqwa Community FarmTo attend an Info Session or Open Class, all attendees must RSVP here.
Be sure to check out the 2017 Application Guide here!
We encourage applicants to complete an online application. Alternatively, applications can be printed here, and mailed to us at: Farm School NYC, 114 W 47th Street C1-35, New York, NY.
If you need an application mailed to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address requesting a paper application. Please plan additional time before applications close on September 30. Late applications will not be accepted.