All of Farm School NYC's core courses are also available in 2016/2017 to people not registered in our Certificate Program. If you are interested in taking a course, register as a non-certificate student today or learn more about our 2 certificate programs!
Not sure you're ready to commit to a certificate program? If you're interested in trying some of our courses before applying to the certificate programs, then register for our upcoming courses.
Small Farm Planning & Design: Sep 28 - Nov 2
Our Certificate in Urban Farming program is coming back in November 2016 and now there's an additional Accelerated Certificate in Urban Farming in partnership with The Youth Farm.
REMINDER: Any courses completed successfully in 2015-2017 can be applied toward the Certificate in Urban Agriculture in the future!
See below for Important Certificate Program Dates.
Important Certificate Program Dates:
- August 1, 2016: Application Opens
- August 16, 2016: Info Session 1 @ Neighborhood Preservation Center - RSVP here
- September 22, 2016: Info Session 2 @TBD
- September 30, 2016: Application Deadline
- October 3, 2016: Notification that your application was received
- October 17 – 23, 2016: In-person Interviews
- November 1, 2016: Notification of Acceptance
- November 7, 2016: Confirmation of Acceptance due
- November 14, 2016: Tuition Payment and Registration Forms Due
- November 17, 2016: New Student Orientation
- November 30, 2016: Class Begins!