2018-2019 Certificate Program Applications
Thank you for your interest in our Certificate Programs. Applications are currently open and will close on September 15, 2018. Please review our 2018 Application Guide before applying for more information.
When you're ready, you can APPLY HERE.
We will host several Info Sessions and Open Houses between July and September where prospective students can learn more about our programs in person. Info Sessions provide information about both certificate programs, while Open Houses offer the opportunity to see each certificate program on site. There is ample time to ask questions and meet people at both Info Sessions and Open Houses. We look forward to meeting you all!
- July 15: Applications open
- September 15: Applications close
- October 2-19: Interviews
- October 26: Notification of acceptance
- November 2: Deadline to confirm acceptance
- November 9: Deposit and registration forms due
- November 17-18: New Student Orientation
- November 28: Class begins!
Info Sessions & Open Houses:
- July 31: Info Session, 6-8pm @61 Local, 61 Bergen St, Brooklyn, NY
- August 4: Citywide Open House, 10am-12pm
- August 15: Citywide Open House, 6-8pm
- August 29: Info Session, 6-8pm @Neighborhood Preservation Center, 232 E11th St, NY, NY
- September 5: Farm Intensive Open House, 8-10:30am and 1-3:30pm @The Youth Farm, 600 Kingston Ave, Brooklyn
To attend an Info Session or Open House, click on the event to RSVP. Please note that Farm Intensive Open Houses have morning and afternoon sessions.